Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Mrs. America Prelims

Swimsuit  
    
 



   






   



  



 Evening Gown







 


 



  
  



 






  





 

 My Idaho Supporters (and of course my main supporter, Greg)
   Jackie, Kim, Mandi and Ashley 
 Mandi, Kim, Kaley, Kristie, Jackie
 Mandi, Kim, April-Mrs. World, Kaley, Kristie, Jackie 



 Costume  






















 A surprise seeing my friend from Montana and former coworker, Karen whom I 
worked with for 8 years in California.  It was great seeing her again! 

 Dave, me and Karen 







 My favorite girl, Ashley !!



Me and my handsome hubby


 The stunning April Lufriu - Mrs. World and beautiful Lara Leimana Fonoimoana-Mrs. America 


 with my hair and makeup artist, Judy Wright.  
I knew we were like sisters once I found out she was a Journey fan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment