Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pictures at Mrs. America - Tuscon Arizona , Loews Ventana Canyon Resort

Interviews 



 My Idaho Directors have arrived!  (photo bombed by Mr. Idaho)
 Rehearsals
 My fortune from lunch during my stay at Mrs. America 
 Arrivals at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, Tuscon Arizona
Photo shoot at the Loews gift shop






 Dinner after Prelims with my Idaho friends

 I have the best supporters from Idaho than ever!  Love all these ladies!
 After rehearsals along with my ladies!




   


 Gifts from Idaho for the state delegates 
Following swimsuit photo shoot at the pool



 



 Mrs. North Dakota describes her gift to the delegates. 
3rd grade students from her home town adopted state delegates, learned about them, 
did reports on our states, made us a bracelet and wrote a letter to their
state adopted.  My sweet little 3rd grader is Anastasia. This was the
sweetest gift ever!  We were all so touched by this thought of giving to us  

 Rehearsals

 At the Marmel Reception with former Mrs. America and Mrs. World, Diane DeNigris

 At the Marmel reception (founders of Mrs. America)
with my amazing directors and wonderful friends, Susan, Sher and Mandi





 April and I 

 Juliet, David & Elaine Marmel and I 

Kimberly, Mrs. Nebraska. 

 

 Squeezing in the back of the car after dinner at Ricky's


 Catching up with Mandi at the pool. 
Sponsored shoes for opening number and swimsuit

 Trying on my competition swimsuit by Carol Wior. 
I actually love this suit! I wish I had a different color, however ...
like the RED one! ;)
 Orientation dinner

 Orientation dinner 

 Presidential dinner


 RED WHITE & BLUE!


 

Lunch with the president of Loews'

 With Beautiful Mrs. Delaware!
More rehearsals

 Flowers from Greg, daily messages and gifts from my directors
and scarf/pen from the Marmels after Interviews



A tarantula greeted us as we arrived back to Loews after dinner out
 A lunch break to go see the kids at the pool

 Leaving the resort headed home to Idaho.  
I caught the lovely "Mrs. Brady", Florence Henderson
checking out 


No comments:

Post a Comment